Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Twitter chats, part 2

ok.... I  found a slower twitter chat: #asiaED  and set up tweetdeck accordingly...

One question a day - that sounds pretty good...
oh boy, here it is...Q1: Why is student engagement so important?

I can answer this one...and there seems to be plenty of time to do so....


and.... yes!   I post!

hmmmm...

and I wait....


An hour passes...and a few ads appear, but that's it....

There must be something in between... I will keep searching. . . .

In search of a twitter chat regarding technology in higher education  .....  a chat that is not at the speed of light  but somewhat faster than a snail. . . . . . .

I will google and continue to look through twitter to see what I can find...even check with some of colleagues elsewhere to see what they might recommend....

stay tuned . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment